Outdoor Education Goals
- Study elementary science concepts in the outdoors.
- Learn to live outdoors and become acquainted with the outdoor environment.
- Experience individual growth and development.
- Learn to live and work together.
- Practice health and safety.
- Develop new skills, interests, and perfecting old ones.
- Develop values through appreciation and concern for others.
- Enjoy a recreational experience.
Camp Big Springs is located up the South Fork of Provo Canyon on a beautiful and secluded spot owned by Provo City.
Meals are provided by the Timpview High School lunch staff using menus that have proven to be well received by the students.
Our setting is quite rustic without many of the comforts of home, but we feel that this is a useful part of the learning experience offered.
The fee is $120. This covers food, bus travel, craft supplies, T-shirt, and all other expenses for the week.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at the Auxiliary Services Building – 527 South 1600 West, Provo. If lost items are not claimed by August 31, they will be donated to Deseret Industries.
Due to limited space, registration forms are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.